Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Time!

Hurrah! It is almost Christmas Day. I have been giving lots of presents. I just could not wait to see my friends open their gifts! I prefer giving them early. I like giving presents more than receiving them. But I still do have a wish list. This is what I'd like: A Shirley Barber's collection book,(with poems and the mermaid story),a fairy dust neckless,(green dust), a music box glass ball with a fairy inside, a mini hymn book, and a grabber thing.(pulling back on lever causes top to close around something that's in it's grip.) Whatever I give or get, I am excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet heart! Happy New Year! I can't wait to come down and see your bedroom with all the fun fairy stuff! I hope you change it all around and have fun playing with the different things you have to create your own little fairy kingdom! Love you!
Gram