Thursday, September 04, 2008

California Trip 2008

We went to California again this year! It was so fun. We~~~
  • Went to Disneyland and California Adventure
  • Slept and drove around in an awesome RV - it was so cool!
  • We went to two temples - one in San Diego and another one, I can't remember.
  • We were spoiled by Alicia (again)
  • Saw Wall-E with Auntie B. (I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Ate breakfast at McDonalds (I didn't know about their breakfast foods...) IT WAS WEIRD (we never do that!!!)
  • Missed our flight home (that's why we went to the temples - they were on the way to the other airport we were going to)
  • Had Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt (It's so yummy!)
  • And so much more!

It was awesome. I always love spending time in CA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like tons of fun!

Kimber said...

Oh what I would do for a Golden Spoon right about now! I'm so glad you have a spontaneous mom who takes you on fun little trips like that.

Monica said...

That sounds like the best trip EVER!