Sunday, November 01, 2009

2nd Counselor!!!

Yay!!! I now have the privilege to be 2nd counselor in the Beehive Presidency!!! I've never been in the presidency, even though I'm almost thirteen. But now I'm 2nd counselor! I'm so excited! In case you are not familiar with the system, this is how it works in the Mormon church:

Young Woman's:

Beehives: 12-13 years old
Mia Maids: 14-15 years old
Laurels: 16-17 years old

In each group, there is a presidency, and I am now second counselor in the Beehive presidency. Whenever there is a change - say, the Beehive president turns 14 and becomes a Mia Maid - there is a change in the presidency. So recently, our president moved up so they had to shift things around. I've been waiting for almost a year now, so I'm so excited about being in the presidency at last! There isn't a ton I need to do, I just have to know when things are going on and join in the meetings to plan activities and stuff. But I'm still really excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!!!! We are waiting to know who is our Beehive Presidency! I am hoping to be something! Congrats though!!!!


-Eliza

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! we are waiting to know our presidency!

-Eliza

Anonymous said...

I am the secretary in my presidency now!!!

-Eliza :)

SerenaFina said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! ME TOO!!! They told me on Wednesday during mutual, since I wasn't there on Sunday. (I was with you guys.) That's cool! Oh, and guess what? I'm going to stay in the Presidency until I turn into a Mia Maid, because I'm the oldest in my class! Awesome, right?! :D

Monica said...

That is awesome! I can not wait till I am in young woman's only three more weeks to go! I think Serena is also the second counselor! That is pretty funny :)