Friday, July 14, 2006

MOVED!!!!!!!!!

We finally moved! I am very excited because our house is really cute and comfy. It is a tanish color with a beautiful backyard and a pear tree hanging from our neighbors yard! There is also guy across the street that has an apricot tree we can pick from and a women in the neighborhood that opens her pool on Wednesdays for free! There is a Cafe Rio across the street and an REI down the road. There are a ton of other restraunts, my school, and our church within five minutes away. I have already met a friend named Charlotte who's house I can walk to. Everything is so close! My bedroom is the biggest in the house. I already made a fairy house in our gorgeous garden. I love our new home. It is awsome!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Clara! I wish that I could have come too! But I'd much rather have you come to my house. I miss you!



Love, Bonnie

Bonnie said...

Sorry, meant to do P.S. When you go to the place where you make a post,(letter as you call it,) can you see the little picture near the corner? You have to click that and pick a picture that is saved on your computer. If you don't have a picture you like, you'll have to ask your dad to help you find one on the internet. If you still can't do it, put another coment on to let me know to call you. We still don't have house phone so I'll call you on my moms cell. Bye!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie! I just noticed it is exactly 1-week til you'll be here visiting us and I can't wait to see you guys. We're gonna have a great time together. Anavai is excited to see you too. She keeps looking at your pictures and asking who you are. I'm so glad she'll get to know you and Brandon again. I think the last time we saw you was when we went to Disneyland together 2 years ago! You've all grown so much since then and it's gonna be fun to get everyone together again. Love you!