Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Accident

A while ago my grandma got in a horse accident. She got bucked off her new horse Apatche-smooth, Smoothie for short, while she was out on a ride with some of her neighbors. She broke her back and had to go to the hospital for a while but she is healing in bed now. I have kept her in my prayers and she is doing really well. I hope she'll be out of bed soon so my cousins and I can play with her again. We made posters to put in her room to look at when she's awake. My cousin Kathrine made a heart-shaped poster that read: "Get well soon or better now." I thought that was really cute. I hope Grandma gets well soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loooooooove your new blog! Glad you found out how to put pictures on. They look soooooooo cute! Can't wait till you can visit me. See ya!

Love,Bonnie