Saturday, March 01, 2008

Writing

For all you writers, writing stuff of any kind, (books, poems, etc.) I just want to recommend a very, very useful book. It was written by Gail Carson Levine, the one who wrote Ella Enchanted and many other fabulous stories, now a VERY experienced author. It's called "Writing Magic." It's wonderful and helped me quite a bit. Oh, I would seriously recommend doing the assignments that she gives you in it too. Do them in Google Documents or Word or Power Point or in a notebook or anything. Just do them. They are very helpful in writing anything. And they are quite fun.
Gail is a great author, and she has given me some exceptionally helpful hints.
Good luck!

2 comments:

Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love that you're writing more, and that you enjoyed the book. I thought you would when I read it. You're a natural, too. Keep up the great work!

mommablue