Saturday, June 07, 2008

Summer!!!

It's finally SUMMER!!! I have lots of great plans. Our family is going to Puerto Rico (more about that afterwards) - I'm so excited! I also have my other plans, like going through all my stuff (toys, books, clothes, etc.) and doing arts and crafts and hanging out with friends --- it's gonna be so fun!

Sad thing - during the summer you're usually home more than during the school year. That means messier house which means (ugh) more chores. I'm NOT excited for that part. All well!

Oh, I also plan to earn a lot of money this summer doing lemonade stands, working in gardens and such, mowing the lawn, doing extra chores, etc.

I love summer! Don't you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

summer is wonderful! i'm excited to have more time with my kids! we're gonna have some fun camp-mommy activities. maybe you can blog about them! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love summer also I'm also planning to get lots of money. When I did a stand and sold some toys and lemonade and ect. this one time I got more that $35 but I had to split it with four other people but oh well.

Katie said...

Bonnie I love to read your blog, you are a wonderful writer and your stories and ideas are wonderful. Good luck earning extra money this summer. My kids don't like doing their chores either, but it is so important to learn for yourself how to work and take care of things-then when you are grown you'll know how to do it all! Take care and I hope we see you in July when we come to Utah.

SerenaFina said...

I don't like chores either.

Kimber said...

How's my young entrepreneur coming along with the summer plans? Do you have a particular goal for earning money? Are you planning a trip or camp or maybe your own Wii? :)

I like Sunny's idea about selling other things at the lemonade stand - it attracts customers and probably generates more revenue than just a cup-o-the-yellow-stuff could. You could sell TOFFEE and old toys and sandwiches and ... you get the idea. Hope it works out for you. Aloha!