Saturday, August 09, 2008

Summer 2008

I've been gone more than I've been home this Summer! Let me tell you a bit about this crazy season I've had. I'll bullet them.

  • Went to Puerto Rico (it was so fun! I'll try to tell more later)
  • Been at my cousins and grandparents a ton
  • Gone to half of summer camp so far
  • Went to CA (again, I'll write more after)
  • Had a great time with friends
  • Seen some fun movies
  • Read some good books
*Movies: Mainly Transformers and Wall-e which are practically my favorite movies now. Those who haven't seen them, YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Good books: I'm reading The Goose Girl right now, then I'll read Enna Burning and River Secrets after that. I've heard they are really good. I also read the third book in the Fablehaven series (MUST-READS) and several other fantastic stories.
*Friends: Mainly Shannon, but last night I had a late-over with Brooke with was really fun. With Shannon, we do so much fun stuff, and she thinks of most of the stuff to do. I really enjoy hanging out with her.
*Family: we've had several family gatherings lately. I've been at my grandparents a lot since I'm going to a summer camp near their house (I'll write more later) and I've had tons of fun with cousins. Dallin, Megan, Monica and I did a little concert and Grandma and Grandpa's house a while ago - we sung and danced to parts of these songs: Pocket Full of Sunshine, Dancing Night (Based on Sneakernight), the full song of Do you Believe in Magic?, Apologize, and Bleedin' Love. It was fun, even though we messed up on almost every song.


I've been busy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it has been a jam-packed-fun-filled-full-of-hijinks-kinda summer. i've loved the time we've been together and missed you when we've been apart. i'm glad you're blogging again. i've missed that, too!

Monica said...

Wow that is the craziest summer ever!

SerenaFina said...

PPP! QQQ! RRR! TTT! I AM WEIRD! MWA HA HA! HEE HEE HEE! BOO HOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

That sounded like fun!