Sunday, October 26, 2008

Almost 12

My twelfth year has been interesting, challenging, horrifying, fun, wonderful, amazing, saddening, maddening, and everything in between.

Fifth grade was - let's just say - not good, my summer was great, sixth grade is fantastic, but overall I don't know what to make of it. I learned a great deal from challenging experiences I had this year, but I came out shaky. I need to forget about those trying times.
I was ready to run away from my problems last year but I held on. Finally the year was over and I could enjoy school and life again. I'm so thankful for the people who help me through hard times like my teacher this year, my mom and dad, and many other adults. I'm ready to start anew.

I hope my thirteenth year will turn out better than the last. I'm excited for the special 24 hours in 2 weeks and 2 days.

Happy 100th post!!!

2 comments:

katherine said...

Wonderful post Bon Bon!!!! I agree about what you said about fith and sith grade.

Blue said...

Great post Dolly. I can't wait till 2 weeks and 2 days from now either! And of course my favorite sweet is Bon Bon

You're a remarkable person. I love you!