Monday, October 13, 2008

School

So far school has been great!!! I love my teacher, and I love the way she does things. She doesn't get mad at you for asking questions she's already answered, even if she won't tell you the answer - but that only happens sometimes. I feel more confident going to school now than I did last year and I'm really enjoying it. There are a lot of projects to do this year, but I know I can do them if I just do a little bit at a time.
I'm excited to get further into the year. For one thing, we'll be studying space and I LOVE space. Second, (this one is sooner) on Wednesday we will see who will go further one with Creative Pursuits (an awesome program that my teacher participates in). I'm really nervous. I kind of want to move forward and go to District or even State like I did in fourth grade, but I also kind of want to be over with it and not have that on my mind too. I just have so much to do this year that it's a bit overwhelming but I have to do something instead of nothing like my dad says.
Anyway, this year has been spectacular!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are happy in school this year! You are such a great student-- any teacher is lucky to have you in her class.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you're writing again doll! it's fun to read your thoughts.

I ♥ you!
~momma

Anonymous said...

I love are teacher to!