Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday Party

I had a great Birthday party! We played a game where everyone starts with a necklace and you can't cross your legs or say the words
  • Adorable
  • Cute
  • Love
  • Hey
or someone will take your necklace if they hear you! It was fun. And the winner got a penguin Webkinz, second place got a cow stuffed animal, and third place got a candy necklace. Though it turned out that we had one winner and then a tied second place, but one person wanted the cow and the other the necklace so it worked out perfectly.
We also had breakfast of eggs, orange juice, and cinnamon rolls. It was delicious.

After that, we played the game where there's a bunch of chocolate bars and other chocolate things in the middle and you roll two dice. If you roll doubles, you take a chocolate bar and hide it behind your back. Once all the chocolate is gone from the middle, we set a timer for 10 minutes and this time when you roll doubles you point to a person and say, "I want your Butterfinger!" or something. But you have to say the name of the candy bar they have. Oh, and might I mention that I sacrificed my own chocolate but I guess it was a good use for it since I can't have a lot of sugar. :(

Anyway, we then had a treasure hunt. The treasure was two pennies and those where what we used to start Bigger and Better.

We split up into two groups for B&B. My group traded our penny for an apple, which we then traded for a box of crackers, which we traded for cake mix, which we were going to trade for 5$ but the guy said, "Keep the cake mix and the 5$. You'll get something better that way." So we went on to the next house that traded the cake mix for a pack of napkins but also told us to keep the 5$ yet again. Then the last house traded the napkins for a box of Kix and let us keep the 5$ for the last time. Then we walked home. So I got Kix and 5$ (whoohoo!). Now, the other group - well, in my opinion, they didn't do so well. They ended up with a big tennis box. That's big, but not better than a box of Kix and 5$. In my opinion anyway. Thankfully, two of the girls that got the box REALLY wanted to keep it and I was SO grateful to get that spider-attracting cardboard out of the house. We were trying to convince them that it's bigger AND better. But in the end they won the bigger and we won the better.

Overall, it turned out to be a fun and successful party!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your party it was a blast!

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you had fun! So did I.

katherine said...

Thank you so much for inviting me it was great!!!!!!!!!

SerenaFina said...

It was wacky, and
MI OM NI
IS CS AE
AD NU D!

Bonnie said...

What are you talking about, Serena?