Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Summer Craziness

This summer has flown by! We're almost half-way through, and I need to catch up. I'll just mention a few fun things that have happened:

  • Went to Yellowstone National Park - amazing!!! We saw a bear, a wolf, deer, (I think) an elk, and tons of bison/buffaloes! Plus magnificent geysers!
  • Had tons of fun with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents including
  • -Played Capture the Flag in the dark, Mafia and Kick the Can - SUCH FUN GAMES!!!
  • -Had a tea party, spoke in a British accent, and watched Jane Eyre with the girls!
  • -Went to the Fourth of July fireworks!!! They were awesome!!!
  • -Played with the new chickens my grandparents got!
  • -Played with the Wii my grandparents got!
  • -Played fairies with the girls!
  • -Saw "Up" with my cousins - it was awesome! (But the beginning made me cry)
  • -Went to Cherry Hill water park with my cousins!
  • -Went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house!
  • -Went to Bear Lake and had a blast!
Plus, I've had some nice lazy days this summer to relax and do whatever I want...that can sometimes be the best part in the craziness of summer. :)

4 comments:

Blue said...

glad you found a moment to record a few memories. you are having one fabulous time! i miss you dolly.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like tons of fun! Summer is awesome..Yellowstone is SO cool!! See ya later!
-E.Z.

Kimber said...

Hi B. We have the Pacific Rim Children's Chorus http://www.pacrimfestival.org/ here practicing and performing all this week. I'm working in a project room right above the ballroom they are practicing in and it's really loud. It makes me think of you every time they start singing. Hope the rest of your summer goes as great as the first part has. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Also...Are you excited for Junior High?????? It's coming SO SOON!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

-E.Z.