Sunday, June 07, 2009

Elementary School

Elementary School has been wonderful, but last Friday it ended. I was crying when the bell rang. I've had a few of the most amazing teachers and some fantastic experiences. Highlights of sixth grade:

  • Medieval Banquet
  • University of Learning
  • Making new friends
  • My teacher
  • Learning new things
  • Field trips
  • Last recesses of my life
  • Sixth grade Talent Show
This year was the fastest one I've ever had. The time flew by faster than light. I'm excited for Junior High and glad that it's summer, but I am so sad to leave Elementary School.

We held a sixth grade party the night of the last day of school to celebrate. It was awesome - there was a grease pole with money tied at different points near and on the top (only one person got to the very top, but they slipped before they got the money), a bouncy house and blow-up slide (that was one of the best parts), a movie, tons of treats, and almost all of my friends were there. That will be one of my favorite memories in the future.

My goals for the summer:

  • WRITE
  • READ
  • WORK ON PERSONAL PROGRESS
  • Earn money!
  • See Wicked!!!
  • Have lots of family time
  • Have lots of friend time
  • Have fun at Yellowstone National Park
  • Keep journaling/blogging
  • Use my time wisely
My goals for Junior High:

  • Be kind to everyone
  • Don't gossip
  • Learn a ton
  • Get straight A's
  • Make new friends
  • Enjoy life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've had a remarkable few years here, and handled all the trials with a grace and finesse beyond your years Bonnie. Daddy and I are so grateful for all you do and the way you work so hard. We love you with all our hearts! ♥, mommy

Anonymous said...

I love your goals! I'm still working on several of those. You did a fantastic, beautiful job at the talent show!