Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lorenzo's Oil

Last night I went to see a movie called Lorenzo's Oil with my dad. We watched it in a confrence room at daddy's work. The movie was about a boy named Lorenzo who had a bad disaese called A.L.D. Lorenzo's parents would not just sit there though. They asked questions, learned from doctors, and studied on their own, trying to find a cure for Lorenzo. And happily their hard work payed off. They found out that these certain kinds of oils mixed together make a special kind of medicine to help cure him. Lorenzo is now 27 years old and not completly cured, but he has very much inproved. Lorenzo's Oil is a wonderful story. I really liked it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,

That was an interesting movie, wasn't it? It made an impression on me too. I liked the part where there is that dream with all the paper clips that helps with the key discovery. It was kind of spooky, but cool. And I like the slow, rich music by Samuel Barber that plays in the background.

Love you!
~Aunt Bonnie in California