Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Good Dream

Once, just once, I had a really good dream. It was seriously fantastic. Because I was flying. You don't dream that your actually flying very often, do you? Well, in this dream I felt it. I felt wonderful. It was almost like a fairytale, because first something bad happened, I forgot what, but then it's a happy ending. It had a happy ending, better than any in Cinderella or Snow White or Sleeping Beauty.
I was taking my turn, because my cousins Serena and Monica were there too. It was weird, 'cause I think I saw Winter, but they saw Spring and Summer or something. I forget. It was a while ago I had it.

I wish at some point we could all have wonderful dreams like that, where we can feel we're flying or something. It's fabulous, a once in a lifetime experience.

6 comments:

SerenaFina said...

I feel like that a TON!!! Seriously, I do! What happened in your dream? I didn't really get it.

Bonnie said...

Well, it was better than an airplane, more exciting than a hot air balloon...oh, it was wonderful. I didn't really mention what I was riding on, did I? I was on the back of a bird, soaring...

You get it?

Blue Rhino said...

Hey, sounds like a great thing to be able to fly! Have you seen the movie "Fly Away Home" ? We love that one around here, I wish I could have a plane like the girl in the movie and have huge fields and lakes to fly over too.

Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I remember having a similar, frequently recurring dream around your age. There was a scrawny ugly evergreen tree in our front yard that was a magical lift-off spot, if you were kind to the tree & knew how to work it, and I could go there any time to take off and go soaring. I eventually learned how to take friends with me and we'd go zooming through the night. It was so realistic I'd wake up feeling all tingly and free like I'd been on a great roller coaster but this was better.

Looking back, my dream must have had some influence from Peter Pan. Your description reminds me of Harry Potter flying on the Hippogriff. Dreaming is great.

Anonymous said...

wow! every now and then i have really memorable dreams too. last night i dreamed, seemingly over and over, that i was having a baby. i think i gave birth like 6 times...but it seemed like it was just the same baby each time. like rewinding a video and replaying it (don't start imagining i'm going to have 8...or *any* more...kids now! that'd be contingent on your bluedadda) ;-)

i think that we should find the movie that blue rhino recommended. sounds like a good one, and i'd put money on ms. katie's judgement (though i'm not as certain on mr. john's!) ;-)

♥, mommablue