Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

I had a great Christmas! My Aunt B. and Uncle D. came to spend it with us. Though Uncle D. had to go to work when we went to Grandma and Grandpa's, Aunt B. got to come with us! At G-ma's and G-pa's, all our cousins from Utah were there. I brought my fairy game books and a whole bunch of stuff, but they didn't so I wished I didn't have to haul all that stuff around. Oh well. Most of what we did was talked and sat around or played Moffia or cared for baby cousins. But it was fun. At one point I went outside to make a snow fort, but I was frozen and went back in to warm up and didn't go out again. That's not like me...but we didn't have an icy hill to sled down (there was a snowy one, but that didn't work out as well) and one of my cousins hurt her behind really bad and came in, and it was just really cold. So the uncles dug a big tunnel for nothing. Sigh.

I still had fun though. When we came home from the Grandparents, I read a book to Brandon almost all the way there without getting sick! Usually I feel so rotten after reading in the car...but this time the only time I had to stop was when my popping ear was driving me crazy. I was confused because my ear only pops on airplanes most of the time, and I can't remember a time when it's popped driving to Grandma and Grandpa's. But it wasn't that bad.

When we opened presents, I was unbelievably excited. I got TONS of cute clothes, new earphones for my MP3 player, a beautiful fairy ornament to add to my collection, my DREAM BOOTS (on the list; light brown ones), an awesome bookmark with cute kitties in a field, a book of fine fairy art, a book with pictures of me all throughout my life so far, candy (YUM), beef jerky (YUM), a kiwi (YUM), an adorable black jacket with a matching pair of leather gloves, binoculars, a cute picture frame with a fairy on it, a $10 gift card for Target, pencils, a notebook, a fuzzy pink bag containing fuzzy pink gloves, a fuzzy pink hat, a fuzzy pink scarf, and some creamy white lotion, and SO much more. It was so fun to spend the holidays with my Aunt and Uncle too. I'll miss them...

How was your holidays? What did you get? Write it on your blog (if you have one) or comment here!!!

2 comments:

SerenaFina said...

Wasn't it Monica that hurt her behind?

Bonnie said...

Yes, it was. ;)