Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Awsome Dad

I have a really great dad. He loves playing board games and pretending to be a ghost that captures us and tickles us when we dance together to songs. Sometimes I ride on my bike with him to a little beach nearby, like I did yesterday when taught me how to skip stones there. He also likes to read stories to us- like the spider-man comics from the library. He helps me with math when I don't understand a problem and teaches us things about the body that are interesting. I'm glad that I have such a great dad. He is really awsome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, I love your blog! You're so smart, creative, and beautiful inside and out. Hope you're having a wonderful trip with mommy and Brandon. Wish I could be there too!

Anonymous said...

I think you have a pretty great dad too!
Love Gram W :)