Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A New Home

I am going to move to Utah soon because my dad is going to medical school. I am very glad and very sad because I have tons of friends and family there but I am going to really miss my friends here in Vermont. We bought a really cute house and I absolutly love it, along with a great school we are going to go to. I just hope that I can make some really good friends in Utah. I am glad that there is a mountain right near our house so that means I can climb a lot.There is also a Cafe'Rio right across the street!!! REI is also awsome because it has a free climbing wall. Our house has a really nice backyard and 4 bedrooms. I am excited to move there. It will be a great adventure!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bonnie

Moving can be a big experience, sad leaving behind things you are familiar with and like, and going to .... things you are not quite sure of. But you are right, you will have tons of family and friends in Utah.

I'm looking forward to our visit next month. I hope we can visit some of your favorite places, and maybe climb a mountain, or something.

Love,
G-dad B

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, It's Bishop and Sister Cummings;

We love Cafe Rio and try to eat there everytime we go to Utah.

Bonnie said...

Hi Bishop! Next time you go to cafe Rio you should get take-out and eat on our amazing backyard. It's really pretty and it would be fun to see you!