Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"Virginia is for lovers"

This week we went to Virginia. We drove to the Eastern shore to our dear friend Stephie's house. She has a cute puppy named Ezzie that we played with a lot. We had to cross a 24 mile bridge to get to her house.

On Saturday we went Kitty Hock to see the place where Wilbur and Orvil Wright flew the first airplane. We also went to Nags Head beach. We made the best sand castle ever there. We also climbed the sand dunes. Later we went to Stephie's mom and dads house and played there with her nieces and nephew. They lived right on a river near the ocean and had 96 steps to go down to their dock. I jumped in the freezing cold water and I had to take 2 showers that day. It was so fun going to their house.

Sunday night we had to leave but on Monday we got to go to my oldest friend Sage's house. I haden't seen her since I was 1 1/2 years old but it was fun to see my first playmate. Then we drove all the way over to Coloniel Williamsburg!!! We couldn't see too many olden day things because we got there a bit late. But we still had a ride on a bus around some old places and we got to have dinner there. Virginia is a beautiful state!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've had a chance to see that part of the country before we move to Utah. It really is beautiful. You're one of my favorite bloggers!