Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spring!

Finally Spring is here! Acually, it's almost Summer. I just haven't written anything on here for a long time. School has sure kept me busy.
It has been very hot. But I have been having lots of races lately. Last month, I ran my first 5-K. It was really hard, but I did it in 41 minutes and 47 seconds. And, last Friday, I ran the mile-long Millcreek Mile. That was hard too, but mainly because it turned out I had a fever that day, and I had raced my classmate in a race earlier. But it was also very hot. It was over 90 degrees. But my time was still good. It took me 9 minutes and 53.4 seconds. The other good part was that I was second place, even though there were only two other fourth-grade girls. I got a ribbon. I sure like ribbons. I now have five ribbons and one trophie. I like my collection. And guess what, they are all from fourth grade! I hope I can get a lot more in fifth and sixth grade. I want my shelf to be full!

No comments: