Friday, June 15, 2007

Raging Waters

Last Saturday I went to Raging Waters. Both my brother and I got to pick a friend to bring with. I didn't pick my best friend, but only because all of her siblings would be jealous. So, I picked my newest friend, Shannon. She lives right down my street. So that means we can play very often. We had a great time. First, we went down a slide. When I stepped in, I learned that the water was very cold. Then, at the end, we had to swim to the edge. You see, I am very sensitive to cold. I get cold a lot easier than most people. I am extra sensitive to water. Most people might think a pool warm, but most pools are cold to me. But that water was seriously cold. Anyone would think it. I didn't go on another slide the rest of the time, in fact, practicly the whole time we were there Shannon and I just stayed in the wave-making machine. The water in that is warm. We also went into the jacuzzi for a little while. But the wave-making machine is by far the best thing there. It was so fun sitting in the tubes, dipping up! down. up! down. Trying to stay together, we had a lot of fun. Raging Waters is really awesome!

1 comment:

SerenaFina said...

Awesome! I've never been there!

-Pokefairy