Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Secrets To Drawing Realistic Faces

When we went to the library yesterday I got a book called "Secrets To Drawing Realistic Faces." I wanted to learn how to draw really good faces, and what I found on the internet was just what I needed. It also said there were two copies in our library, which was just perfect. So we went to the library and I got it.

When I say it is just perfect, I mean it. It has everything I wanted to know and more. Not to brag, but I have dramatically improved. If I don't know what to do, I'll just sit down and practice. I have drawn several faces, and now I'm adding on bodies. The refrigerator will soon be covered, that's one thing I know. I sure am glad I got that book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're doing a super job Doll! I'm really impressed with how motivated you are to develop your talents in art, writing and music. What a girl! ♥
~Mom

SerenaFina said...

Cool! Do you think you could teach me how to draw that good next time we meet each other?

-Serena

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.