Thursday, November 08, 2007

5 Things

This was inspired by my Aunt Mish; who just started her blog. Congrats!
Well, I couldn't think of what to write on my blog. I know, that's kind of stupid, 'cause there's a million things I could write about, but I couldn't think of any...so she gave me some ideas. These are the light bulbs:
  • 5 things I'm grateful for: My family, my friends, my belongings, my leaders and teachers, and all my other blessings.
  • 5 things that embarrass me: Hmmm...hard to say...well, I guess saying wrong answers in class, forgetting my viola on days I have orchestra, thinking I'm right but being wrong, crying in front of other people besides my family, let's see...um, being rude (accidentally, never on purpose).
  • 5 memories I want to remember forever: getting to state competition in creative pursuits in 4th grade, going to Hawaii, the fantastic trip to CA, 4th grade (wonderful; the best year and teacher I've ever had), all my B-days (they are fantastic!)
  • 5 favorite things/toys: My fairy tree, my swan, my playmobil things, my pink baby blanket (blankey), and my art supplies
I'll add one more to make 5:
  • My 5 favorite peoples: My family (including cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grandparents), my friends (I love you all ♥!), President Hinckley (a wonderful man, I tell you), and my Savior. I love them all, and they are very special to me! ♥

3 comments:

Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great post Bonnie! I'm honored to be a part of one of your favorite memories (or three of them if you remember all 3 times you came to visit us, which you probably don't but I do!)

I love reading your blog. Keep it up. Love you!

Anonymous said...

i'm so grateful to have a grateful bunchkin. and i'm grateful to auntie m for giving you this idea. you're one awesome bunch of bunchkinness, bunch! ♥