Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving...ahh, a very nice time. A happy time. A giving time. A thankful time.

I went to my Grandparents' for it. Over half of our family was there. The other's don't live in Utah so they don't come usually. After all, back out east is quite far.
Last year we went to a nice restaurant with them. It wasn't as special, but still fun. This year we got food and desserts and stuff to the house and had a feast. We played with cousins before and after the time. Sometimes we don't get along very well, but usually we do. We made up a new game called "Pets." It's fun. And Brandon (my brother, just in case someone doesn't know) is part of it so it's easier to play without leaving him out. Serena, Monica and I can have quite a hard time when it comes to not leaving anyone out. But we have a fun game to play with him now.

The food was mostly good, and I tried the stuffing (yay me!), though I didn't like it very much. Aunt Kirsten also made some delicious "rainbow jello" (which really shouldn't be in quotation marks because it is rainbow).
I like Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

SerenaFina said...

I liked playing pets. I thought the stuffing tasted really good, but I didn't like the apricots in it. The resteraunt had really good food, I want to go there sometime.