Thursday, November 08, 2007

My 2007 Christmas Wish List

Okay, there kind of is a lot, but I'll name some. Here goes:
  • Anything to do with fairies (but must be modest if it's a picture, statue, etc.)
  • I like crafts, but be warned: I have six drawers full of 'em, and don't have room for much else!
  • Something special, like always
  • Playmobil things, including: the rock temple (expensive, but beautiful! Want it...), crystal cage (would be very useful in games - believe me!), um...let me see...well, there are many I would like but those are the main ones...
  • A webkin cat; don't ask me about them, I don't have any so I don't know anything, but my friends have told me they are really cute and I'm dying to get one
  • Another special thing that I'd like; I ♥ surprises!
  • Cute clothes; man, I need more of those!
  • Cozy things, like blankets, super soft hats, pillows, etc.
  • Anything you guys think I would like! ♥

4 comments:

MichelleW said...

My girls have Webkins. They aren't too terribly expensive and are so much fun!

Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Animals...really cute I've heard...and it would be fun to get one...

SerenaFina said...

You want a cat webkinz? I want a horse webkinz, those are cute!